Next time you leave the house, keep your eyes peeled for your next Instagram post – because you never know when a chic backdrop might pop-up…
Are you an Instagram wife? Here are the signs:
- You used to eat your food, now you take photos of it #guilty #cold
2. You take more pictures of other ppl than you take of yourself #sozhun
4. You almost die when your other designated photographer only takes one, maybe two snaps of you – and they’re ALL wrong. #fail
5. When you (begrudgingly) agree to take selfies of somebody else, you make a desperate attempt to be included… #goals
Some trends come and go, but this one is here to stay
Isn’t it awkward when you find yourself moaning about Kim Kardashian’s latest trend, and how everyone is jumping on the band wagon? Oh, wait.
As predicted, it was no different when the self-proclaimed selfie queen introduced the lumee case on Instagram, changing everybody’s selfie game.
Tip: before spending your hard-earned dollar on those expensive highlighting powders, read this post.
Wtf is a lumee case?
- it’s a case for smartphones with built-in LED lighting
- a round button enables you to activate the light mid-selfie
- the intensity of the light is changeable
Evidence of fire selfies, plz
Omg, which Kardashian is that? Lol jk, it’s me.
Where to purchase a lumee case
If you want to be totes original, a variety of cases are available from Lumee at a starting price of £37.00, yikes. Or if you’re on a budget, have a scroll through eBay, where I got mine for £7.00. #oosh
BRB – selling the 1000 highlighting powders I never use.
Are you a foody or a cropping queen? These things matter, you know.
Everybody knows that maintaining a totally chic Instagram account requires consistency and dedication. And although we may not like to admit it, we are all guilty of overthinking what we share and how we display our best bits with the other grammers.
Read on if you want to find out what your Instagram style is!
- you’re selfie game is much stronger (questionable)
- posting 5 photos from the same night is totally (not) cool
- all of your posts will include you holding a drink in your hand
Crop that shiz
- the idea of not cropping your photos freaks you out
- you dislike randomly shaped photos – the more consistent, the better
- cropping your selfies makes you look cuter (and hides that pimple!)
Same selfie, different day
- your selfie game is that strong, you just want everyone to know
- maybe you’re debuting a new hair do, or want to show off your contouring skills…
- you’re single af #soznotsoz
Life’s a beach
- beaut sunsets and yoga only, pls
- pretty much everyone envies you
- you rarely use a filter (or so you say)
- you just have to show other grammers what you’re eating
- vegan is the only way to be, hun
- clean ‘n’ lean and all that…
What’s your Instagram style? Comment below!
It’s safe to say that users are still extremely emotional about it.
If you’re an Instagram addict, then you’ll already know about the latest update that has brutally affected the lives of many frustrated users – who will indefinitely continue using the app…
OMG, what’s different?
Well, rather than presenting users with a chronological list of posts like before (cry), the new algorithm displays posts based on:
- the likelihood of your interest in the content;
- your cyber loyalty to the person posting; and
- timeliness of the post
But don’t worry huns, it’s not a complete shit storm.
In fact, I couldn’t be more thrilled that ASOS, Kim Kardashian and The Debrief will all appear at the top of my timeline! Because who doesn’t want to get heart eyes over those slay trainers, or obsess about the Kardashians (even more) whilst complaining about Mondays, all at the same time?
But enough about my opinion, tell me what you think of the new Instagram update by commenting below.
Kendall Jenner has a wax model twin – and we’re totally jealous of her, obvs.
Above: © Jonathan Hordle/Madame Tussauds London
The lookalike model (pun intended) is dressed in black lingerie, chilling backstage in her natural habitat – probably at a fashion show, about to walk the runway. Jenner’s wax double is surrounded by other famous models for a special exhibit dedicated to Fashion Week.
Above: © Jonathan Hordle/Madame Tussauds London
Kendall posed for multiple pics with her new body double, obvs. However, the second youngest member of the Kardashian clan hasn’t yet posted a selfie on Instagram – but don’t worry, you’ll hear it from me first if she does!
Girls, it’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for!
Just like many others, I thought today would be just another mundane Monday. Oh how wrong I was. Our favourite reality TV star, Kim Kardashian West, has finally released a photo of her three month old son on Instagram – and he is adorable.
You look so fab, Saint.
Today, in honour of her late father’s seventy second birthday, Kiki wrote on her website ‘I know there’s nothing more in the world he would have wanted than to meet his grandchildren. So I wanted to share this pic of Saint with you all’.
We are so glad you decided to share a photo of your son, Kim. Saint West may be the cutest baby we’ve ever scrolled upon.
Kylie Jenner is one my favourite gals to stalk on Instagram (understatement). She’s well known for effortlessly slaying a variety of different hair colours – so I’ve rounded up some of her best hair moments to date, featuring a video tour of her wigs and glam room.
Warning: the following photos will make you want to dye your hair!
Light green locks
2. Blonde bombshell
3. Dark green Queen
4. Feelin’ blue, U?
5. Black cat Kylie
6. Faded blue
7. Candy floss pink
Take a virtual tour of Kylie’s wig collection and glam room:
Above: Clevver News
Did my article encourage you to dye your hair? If you’re nodding, head on over to Crazy Color – you’re so welcome, hun.